Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
PR5115 signal calculator performing four arithmetical operations. It is also used for doubling input signal.
- Redundancy measurement with 2 input signals
- Signal calculator with the four arithmetical operations
- Duplication of the input signal
- Input for RTD, Ohm, TC, mV, mA, and V
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Redundancy measurement of the temperature by means of two sensors, where the secondary sensor takes over the measurement when a sensor error occurs on the primary sensor.
- Duplication of the input signal, e.g. from a temperature sensor or an analog process signal to two separate analog outputs.
- Signal calculator with four airthmetical operations: Addition, substraction, multiplication and division.
- Example: Differential measurement: (Input 1 * K1) - (Input 2 * K2) + K4
- Example: Avarage measurement: (Input 1 * 0.5) + (Input 2 * 0.5) + K4
- Example: Different functions on the outputs: Output 1 = input 1 - input 2, and Output 2 = input 1 + input 2
- Power supply for 2-wire transmitters.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5115 to a selected application using the configuration program PReset.
- A green front LED indicates normal operation, sensor error on each sensor, and functional error.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without any distance between neghboring units, up to 42 devices can be mounted per meter.