Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Intrinsically Safe Thermocouple
Type: XI-TT..I / XI-APTT..I
I M1 Ex ia I Ma
EAC Ex designation:
PO Ex ia I Ma X
FTZU 08 ATEX 0153X
- Design temperature range: -40 .. +1200°C
- Installations of technological processes in all industries
- Installation in hazardous areas:
Gases, vapors, mists (G): Zone 0, 1, 2
Dusts (D): Zone 20, 21, 22
- Single and double TC
- Mineral insulated measuring insert
- Sheath diameter: Ø3, Ø4.5, Ø6, Ø8 mm
- Sheath material: Inconel 600 (2.4816) or other
- Cable gland ATEX I M1, II GD, IP65 (cable diameter Ø5..10mm)
- Output signal: TC or 4..20 mA (option)
The sensor consists of an exchangeable measuring insert and aluminum connection head where mounting a temperature transmitter with 4-20 mA/HART® or Profibus®PA output signal is possible.
Insertion length, sheath diameter, connection head as well as type and number of sensors and accuracy can be selected individually for the respective application.
Temperature transmitter ( Option )
Transmitter is mounted inside the connection head of the sensor: directly on measuring inset or in the high cap of head.
The second method is advantageous as it allows changing standard measuring inset quickly without a need to disassemble the transmitter; it means reduction of time and costs of maintenance of the sensor and protecting wires against any damage possible. Mounting of two transmitters inside the connection head available upon request.