Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Resistance Thermometer Exi/Exd
II 1/2G Ex ia IIC TX Ga/Gb
JSHP 19 ATEX 0055X
- Measuring range: -200 .. +600°C
- Tanks, pipelines construction
- Installations of technological processes in all branches of industry
- Heating installations
- Easy-to-read 60 mm diameter display provides a clear indication of your process magnitude, supported by a radial bar graph.
- Three optical buttons operating even in hard conditions (option)
- Easy-to-follow menus guide you through programming with scrolling help texts
- HART® 7 functionality with HART® 5 compatibility
- Spring-loaded measuring insert ensure reliable contact with thermowell
- Solid machined thermowell
- Thermowell material: 1.4541 (AISI321), 1.4404 (AISI316L), 1.0460 (P250GH), 1.7335 (15HM), 1.7380 (10H2M)*
- High accuracy over the entire operating temperature range
Instructions of montage
Sensor consists of an exchangeable measuring insert, solid machined thermowell with threaded process connection, neck and field mounted temperature transmitter PR7501.
Measuring insert represents the replaceable element of the complete sensor which reduces time and costs of maintenance of the measuring apparatus installed in the object. Spring fixation of the measuring insert provides perfect pressure to the bottom of the protecting tube, reduces time of reaction to changes of temperature and increases accuracy of measurement as well as reduces natural vibration thus mechanical and electrical defects can be avoided.
Insertion length, design and material of thermowell, type of thread, length of neck and connection head can be selected individually for the respective application.
The details that make the difference
PR7501 field mounted HART® temperature transmitter with display and optical buttons allows to easy programming, review and diagnostics from the front of the sensor. Sensor display can be rotated in 90 degree increments for easy vertical or horizontal viewing.
Example of sensor installation