Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Thermocouple (TC) with field mounted transmitter PR7501
- Measuring range: -40 .. +800°C
- Tanks construction
- Installations of technological processes in all branches of industry
- Machine construction
- Ventilation and air conditioning installations
- Heating installations
- Thermowell material: 1H18N9T (321/1.4541), 00H17N14M2 (316L/1.4404), 15HM (1.7335), 10H2M (1.7380)*
- Spring-loaded measuring insert ensure reliablecontact with thermowell
- Non-standard sensor version available upon customer’s request
- thermowell construction version with reduced tip
- field mounted temperature transmitter iTEMP® TMT142 or iTEMP® TMT162
Sensor consists of an exchangeable measuring insert, solid machined thermowell with threaded process connection and field mounted temperature transmitter PR7501.
Measuring insert represents the replaceable element of the complete sensor which reduces time and costs of maintenance of the measuring apparatus installed in the object. Spring fixation of the measuring insert provides perfect pressure to the bottom of the protecting tube, reduces time of reaction to changes of temperature and increases accuracy of measurement as well as reduces natural vibration thus mechanical and electrical defects can be avoided.
Insertion length, design and material of thermowell, connection head can be selected individually for the respective application.
The details that make the difference
PR7501 field mounted HART® temperature transmitter with display and optical buttons allows to easy programming, review and diagnostics from the front of the sensor. Sensor display can be rotated in 90 degree increments for easy vertical or horizontal viewing.
Example of sensor installation