Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Mineral insulated resistance thermometer
- Measuring range: -50 .. +600°C
- General machinery and equipment design
- Measuring temperature of liquids, gases and solid bodies
- All branches of industry
- Measurement laboratories
- Mineral insulated RTD sensor serie TRP-TS with flying leads
- Made of sheathed cable insulated inside with Magnesium Oxide (MgO)
- Outer diameter from Ø4.5 mm
- Short response time for temperature change
- The sensor is bendable
- Casing made of acid resistant steel AISI316 (1.4401), AISI321 (1.4541)
- Resistant to vibrations
Possible combinations of sheath diameters, multiplicity of the sensor and connecting lines:
|Sheath diameter||Single, f.e. 1xPt100||Double, f.e. 2xPt100|
Sheathed resistance thermometers are made of metal sheathed cable with internal wires (Cu or Ni) are insulated from each other and from the outer sheath with magnesium oxide (MgO) powder. This provides the sensor with high vibration resistance, flexibility as well as resistance to temperature and with good electrical insulation.
These sensors are designed for direct temperature measuring in places with difficult access, as well as in all places, where it is required to use flexible sensors of small diameters, high resistance to vibrations and shock, and with short response time to temperature changes.
Due to tight pressing of the insulating layer (MgO) and appropriate structure of the inner wires and the sheath, the sensors can be bent with a minimal radius of curvature of three times the outer diameter of the sheath.
ATEX, IECEx, EAC Ex versions