Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Resistance thermometer (RTD) with exchangeable measuring insert
Type: TOPP / APTOPP
- Measuring range: -200 .. +600°C
- Fine chemical industry
- Light energy industry
- Blast furnaces, regenerating air heaters
- General industrial services
- Stainless Steel AISI321 / 1.4541 or AISI316L / 1.4404, AISI316Ti / 1.4571 upon request
- Spring-loaded measuring insert provides ideal contact with protective tube
- Temperature transmitter can be installed inside connection head of sensor
- Connection head with local LCD or LED display as an option (see models TWR01H, DANWdie-LED)
- Gas-tight process connection (compression fitting)
The sensor consists of an exchangeable measuring insert, outer protective tube (thermowell) and aluminum connection head where mounting a temperature transmitter with 4-20 mA/HART® or Profibus®PA output signal is possible.
The measuring insert represents the replaceable element of the complete sensor which reduces time and costs of maintenance of the measuring apparatus installed in the object. Spring fixation of the measuring insert provides perfect pressure to the bottom of the protecting tube, reduces time of reaction to changes of temperature and increases accuracy of measurement as well as reduces natural vibration thus mechanical and electrical defects can be avoided.
Insertion length, design of thermowell, connection head as well as type and number of sensors, accuracy and method of connection can be selected individually for the respective application.
Temperature transmitter ( Option )
Transmitter is mounted inside the connection head of the sensor: directly on measuring inset or in the high cap of head.
The second method is advantageous as it allows changing standard measuring inset quickly without a need to disassemble the transmitter; it means reduction of time and costs of maintenance of the sensor and protecting wires against any damage possible. Mounting of two transmitters inside the connection head available upon request.
Example of sensor installation
ATEX, EAC Ex versions