Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Resistance thermometer (RTD) with GDM connector
- Measuring range: -50 .. +400°C
- Equipment/tank design
- Technological process installations in all branches of industry
- Machine design
- Heating systems, air conditioning and ventilation
- Standard protective tube material:
acid resistant steel 1H18N9T (1.4541/AISI321)*
- Optionally – local TWR10 type LED display
- 2-wire transmitter with a 4-20 mA output signal built-in
- High measurement accuracy
- Compact, economical design
- Resistant to vibrations
The sensor consists of a non-replaceable measuring insert, a welded protection tube and a Hirschmann brand, GDM type socket. The measuring transmitter is installed in the top part of the casing.
The sensor is connected via a quick release GSP type cable socket connection in accordance with DIN EN 175301-803A.
The sensor with a built-in 4-20mA transmitter can be equipped with a local LED display (TWR10 type). Display input signal range, sampling, °C/°F unit can be programmed with front buttons.
These thermometers are appropriate for a maximum pressure of 40 bar (depending on the length of the immersion part and the diameter). All electrical parts are protected from splash water and are resistant to vibrations.
Immersion length, length of the thermowell, material of the thermowell can be selected depending on the requirements of the application.