Amount netto:0.00 zł
Amount brutto:0.00 zł
Stator Windings Temperature Sensors
Intrinsically safe designs are available for applications in hazardous areas. These models are provided with a type-examination certificate for "intrinsically safe" and "increased safety" type of protection according to Directive 2014/34/UE (ATEX) for gases and dust.
Insert these thin, laminated RTDs in winding slots to detect high temperatures before insulation damage occurs. RTD temperature sensors continuously monitor conditions and provide the long term trend data that is necessary for making adjustments before unexpected alarms occur. Six sensors are recommended for each motor, two per phase. Locate sensors near the hottest point of the windings for best performance. Due to its construction, there are two types of stator RTDs: bifilar and single point (CHIP) version.
Bifilar Stator RTDs allows to measure average temperature thru the housing length. This eliminates danger of miss the hot section of stator insulation by CHIP sensor. Serie TOPE601 with bifilar winding can be used in hazardous atmospheres Ex - intrinsically safe (Ex i) and increased safety (Ex e).
CHIP (point) construction
Sensing element of CHIP RTD is installed inside laminated epoxy sheet. Cable is connected to the sensor and sealed by epoxy resin. These Stator RTDs are cheaper solution in compare to bifilar construction. Serie TOPE600 can be used in hazardous atmospheres Ex - intrinsically safe (Ex i). Certified by Notified Body - FTZU, supplied with EC-Type Examination Certificate no. FTZU10ATEX0062X.
Advantages of Stator RTDs manufactured by TERMOAPARATURA WROCLAW:
- low heat capacity, which guarantees an immediate response to temperature changes
- excellent electrical insulation, high thermal conductivity, resistance to deformation occurring during long shifts
- bifilar design prevents an induction voltage due to measurement errors
- spot measurement by high class of resistance element
- resistant to pressure and vibration
- resistant to impregnating, curing and drying processes
- supplied with factory test certificate in accordance with EN 10204
Above mentioned data presents only small part of our supplies program of stator temperature sensors. Upon the customer's request, other versions can also be delivered.