Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Ex repeater / power supply
- 1- or 2- channel version
- 3- / 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Loop supply > 17.1 V in hazardous area
- 20 programmable measurement ranges
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Supply voltage and safety barrier for 2-wire transmitters mounted in a hazardous area.
- Safety barrier for analog currnet / voltage signals from a hazardous area.
- 1 : 1 or signal conversion of analog current / voltage signals.
- The 20 factory-calibrated measurement ranges in the 5104B can be selected by the internal DIP-switches without the need for recalibration. Special measurement ranges can be delivered.
- PR5104B is based on microprocessor technology for gain and offset. The analog signal is transmitted at a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Inputs, outputs, and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
- The output can be connected either as an active current / voltage transmitter or as a 2-wire transmitter.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. By way of the 2-channel version up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.
- NB: 5104B is recommended as I.S. barrier for 5331D, 5333D, 5334B, 5343B, 6331B, 6333B and 6334B.