Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
HART® transparent repeater
- 3- / 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Low response time
- 2-wire supply > 17 V in Ex / I.S. area
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Power supply and Ex / I.S. safety barrier with 2-way HART® communication for 2-wire transmitters installed in the hazardous area.
- Ex / I.S. safety barrier with 2-way HART® communication for supplied current transmitters installed in the hazardous area.
- Signal isolator with low response time on analog current signals from the hazardous area.
- PR5106B primarily processes current signals of 4...20mA.
- PR5106B is based on microprocessor technology for gain and offset. The analog signal is transmitted at a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Inputs, outputs, and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
- The output can be connected either as an active current transmitter or as a 2-wire transmitter.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without distance between neighboring units, up to 84 channels can be mounted per meter.
- PR5106B is recommended as Ex / I.S. safety barrier for 5335D and 6335D.