Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Type: ConfigMate PR4590
Docking station for the PR 4501 display. PR4590 ConfigMate can backup and restore purposes on selected PR 4000 and 9000 devices by uploading and downloading function.
- Docking station for the PR 4501 display
- Handheld adaptor for programming the PR 3114 universal transmitter via the 4501 display
- Configuration upload and download tool on selecter PR System 4000 and 9000 units
- Interfaces with PR Preset software
- The ConfigMate 4590 is used along with the 4501 programmin display.
- 4590 can operate as a docking station for the 4501 display - allowing the 4501 to be connected to a PC and the PR Preset software.
- 4590 works standalone in adaptor mode for programming a PR 3114 unit.
- Upload and download function is for backup and restore purposes on selected PR 4000 and 9000 devices.
- The unit must be used together with PR Preset software to upload and download configuration parameters from a 4501 display.
- In docking station mode the 4590 will be powered from the PC's USB power source.
- The included USB-B to a 2.5 mm jack cable must be used for connecting to a PR 3114.
- In adapter mode the included USB-B to USB-A cable must be used for connecting to a PC.
- 3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries must be inserted for powering the 4590 in adapter mode.
- Indication of battery level is displayed via the 3 green front LEDs.
- The 4590 will automatically detect if it is not in use, and will consequently shut itself down to converse battery power.
- Battery life in adaptor mode is approximately 1 year of daily use, depending upon battery type.