Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
PR4116 temperature transmitter is versatile, intelligent transmitter designed for DIN rail mounting. The transmitter is configurable using PR4501 programmer.
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V.
- 2-wire supply > 16 V
- FM - approved for installation in Div. 2
- Output for current, voltage and 2 relays
- Universal AC or DC supply
- Programmable via detachable display front (4501), process calibration, signal and relay simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and selection of help text in several languages.
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements witch attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with 2 pairs of potential-free relay contacts and analog output.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
- The 4116 is designed according to strict safety requirements and is ttherefore suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
- When 4116 is used in combination with the 4501 display / programming front, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the 4116 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP-switches.
- A green / red front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction. A yellow LED is ON for each active output relay.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 4-port 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation.