Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
- Supply voltage 85...132 VAC or 187...264 VAC
- Optional connection of backup supply
- Approved for installation in I.S. / Ex zone 2 / Div. 2
- Active signal output
- Optional parallel connection
- 2 DC-OK outputs for monitoring of device functions.
- Floating signal contacts and an active DC-OK signal are available.
- The DC-OK LED enables visual evaluation of the function locally in the process.
- The 85...264 VAC connection is made by using pin no. 31, 32 and 33.
- The 24 VDC connection is made using the "+" and "-" connections.
- 22 VDC ±2 VDC is applied on "DC-OK" pin 15, 20 mA max. This signal output is referenced to - Vout (gnd.) and signals when the output voltage drops between 18 and 22 VDC.
- Maximum 5 devices of the same type can be connected in parallel to enable increased output power.
- The DC-OK LED is a two colour LED which indicates the status of the output and enables visual evaluation of the function locally in the control cabinet.
- DC-OK LED green - normal operation. DC-OK LED red-output failure if input mains is still present.