Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
DIN rail transmitter
6350 temperature transmitter is versatile, intelligent transmitter with Profibus® PA and Foundation Fieldbus communication module for DIN rail mounting.
Din rail transmitter is offered in standard version and intrinsically safe certified KEMA 03 ATEX 1012.
- PROFIBUS PA ver. 3.0
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus ver. ITK 4.6.
- Automatic switch between protocols.
- Basic or LAS capability with F.F.
- 1- or 2-channel version.
- Linearized temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Difference, average or redundancy temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Converts analog mA signals into digital values on the bus communication.
- Linear resistance, potentiometer and bipolr mV measurement.
- Bus transmitter with both PROFIBUS PA and FOUNDATION Fieldbus communication. A unique switch function ensures automatic shift between the two protocols.
- Set-up for PROFIBUS PA can be done via Siemens Simatic® PDM®, ABB Melody / Harmony and Metso DNA software and for FOUNDATION Fieldbus via Emerson DeltaV, Yokogawa CS 1000 / CS 3000, ABB Melody / Harmony and Honeywell Experion software.
- Built-in simulation mode function.
- Polarity-independent bus connection.
- 24 bit A/D converter ensures high resolution.
- PROFIBUS PA function blocks: 2 analog.
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus function blocks: 2 analog and 1 PID.
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus capability: Basic or LAS.
Mounting / Installation:
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version up to 84 channels can be mounted per meter.