Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
DIN rail transmitter
6335 temperature transmitter is versatile, intelligent, 2-wire transmitter with HART® communication module for DIN rail mounting. The transmitter is configurable using PC software.
Din rail transmitter is offered in standard version and intrinsically safe certified KEMA 06 ATEX 0115.
- 2-wire HART® transmitter
- RTD, TC, Ohm or mV input.
- Extremely high measurement accuracy.
- Galvanic isolation.
- HART 5 protocol
- 1- or 2-channel version.
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, Ni100...Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or TC sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4...20 mA current signal.
- Connection of up to 15 channels to a digital 2-wire signal with HART communication.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6335 to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- The 6335 has beed designed according to strict safety requirements and is thus suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- Sensor error detecion accroding to the guidelines in NAMUR NE89.
Mounting / Installation:
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without any distance between neighbouring units, up to 84 channels can be mounted per meter.