Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
DIN rail transmitter
6334 temperature transmitter is versatile, intelligent, 2-wire transmitter for DIN rail mounting. The transmitter is configurable using PC software.
Din rail transmitter is offered in standard version and intrinsically safe certified KEMA 06 ATEX 0115.
- 2-wire programmable transmitter
- TC input.
- High measurement accuracy.
- Galvanic isolation.
- Programmable sensor error value.
- 1- or 2-channel version.
- Linearized temperature measurement with TC sensor.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signals to a standard 4...20 mA signal, optionally linearized according to a defined linearization function.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6334 to measure temperatures within all TC ranges defined by the norms.
- Cold junction compensation (CJC) with a built-in temperature sensor.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mounting / Installation:
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version, up to 84 channels can be mounted per meter.