Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
DIN rail transmitter
6333 temperature transmitter is versatile, intelligent, 2-wire transmitter for DIN rail mounting. The transmitter is configurable using PC software.
Din rail transmitter is offered in standard version and intrinsically safe certified KEMA 09 ATEX 0147.
- 2-wire programmable transmitter
- RTD or Ohm input.
- High measurement accuracy.
- Programmable sensor error value.
- 1- or 2-channel version.
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, Ni100...Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6333 to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connection.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
Mounting / Installation:
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version, up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.