Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
DIN rail temperature converter, loop-powered - isolated
- Excellent accuracy, better than 0.05% of span
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- Excellent EMC performance and 50/60 Hz noise suppression
- Selectable < 30 ms / 300 ms response time
- Pre-calibrated temperature ranges selectable via DIP-switches
- The 3331 temperature converter measures a standard Pt100, TC J and K temperature sensor, and provides an isolated passive analog current output signal.
- High 2 port isolation provides surge suppresion and protects the control system from transients and noise.
- The 3331 can be mounted in the safe area or in Zone 2 / Division 2 areas.
- Approved for marine applications.
- Flexibly loop powered by 5.5...35 VDC via connectors.
- < 30 ms fast response time with simultaneus sensor error detection when selected.
- Selectable 300 ms response time when signal dampening is needed.
- Selectable internal/external CJC.
- Excellent conversion accuracy in all available ranges, better than 0.05% of span.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 3331 provides top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments.
- The device meets the NAMUR NE43 standard defining out of range and sensor error output values.
- All terminals are protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio of > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Selectable DIP-settings for easy configuration of more than 1000 factory calibrated measurement ranges.
- The narrow 6 mm housing allows up to 165 units to be mounted per meter of DIN rail, without any air gap between units.
- Wide ambient temperature range of: -25...+70°C