Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Flameproof Resistance Thermometer
Type: XD-TOPFT / XD-APTOPFT
I M2 Ex d I Mb
EAC Ex designation:
PB Ex d I Mb X
FTZU 09 ATEX 0075X
FTZU 09 ATEX 0121X
- Design temperature range: -200 .. +550°C
- Installations of technological processes in all industries
- Installation in hazardous areas:
Gases, vapors, mists (G): Zone 0, 1, 2
Dusts (D): Zone 20, 21, 22
- Single and double RTD
- Exchangeable mineral insulated measuring insert
- Solid machined (drilled) thermowell suitable for high pressures
- Thermowell diameters: custom, according to customer's specification
- Thermowell material: stainless steel 1.4541 (AISI321) or other
- Cable gland ATEX I M2, II GD, IP65 (cable diameter Ø5..10mm)
- Output signal: RTD or 4..20 mA (option)
Instructions of montage
The sensor consists of an exchangeable measuring insert, drilled thermowell, neck and aluminum connection head where mounting a temperature transmitter with 4-20 mA/HART® or Profibus®PA output signal is possible.
The measuring insert represents the replaceable element of the complete sensor which reduces time and costs of maintenance of the measuring apparatus installed in the object. Spring fixation of the measuring insert provides perfect pressure to the bottom of the protecting tube, reduces time of reaction to changes of temperature and increases accuracy of measurement as well as reduces natural vibration thus mechanical and electrical defects can be avoided.
Length and design of thermowell, connection head as well as type and number of sensors, accuracy and method of connection can be selected individually for the respective application.
Temperature transmitter ( Option )
Transmitter is mounted inside the connection head of the sensor, directly on measuring insert.