Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Intrinsically Safe Resistance Thermometer
Type: XI-TOPWS / XI-APTOPWS
I M1 Ex ia I Ma
EAC Ex designation:
PO Ex ia I Ma X
FTZU 08 ATEX 0153X
- Design temperature range: -200 .. +550°C
- Particularly suitable for steam and gas applications with high process pressures and temperatures
- Installation in hazardous areas:
Gases, vapors, mists (G): Zone 0, 1, 2
Dusts (D): Zone 20, 21, 22
- Single and double RTD
- Exchangeable mineral insulated measuring insert
- Designed for installation in external thermowell
- Cable gland ATEX I M1, II GD, IP65 (cable diameter Ø5..10mm)
- Output signal: RTD or 4..20 mA (option)
The measuring insert represents the replaceable element of the complete sensor which reduces time and costs of maintenance of the measuring apparatus installed in the object. Spring fixation of the measuring insert provides perfect pressure to the bottom of the protecting tube, reduces time of reaction to changes of temperature and increases accuracy of measurement as well as reduces natural vibration thus mechanical and electrical defects can be avoided.
Insertion length, diameter of measuring insertl, connection head as well as type and number of sensors, accuracy and method of connection can be selected individually for the respective application.
Temperature transmitter ( Option )
Transmitter is mounted inside the connection head of the sensor: directly on measuring inset or in the high cap of head.
The second method is advantageous as it allows changing standard measuring inset quickly without a need to disassemble the transmitter; it means reduction of time and costs of maintenance of the sensor and protecting wires against any damage possible. Mounting of two transmitters inside the connection head available upon request.