Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Intrinsically Safe Resistance Thermometer
Type: XI-TOPI / XI-APTOPI
I M1 Ex ia I Ma
EAC Ex designation:
PO Ex ia I Ma X
FTZU 08 ATEX 0153X
- Design temperature range: -200 .. +600°C
- Installations of technological processes in all industries
- Installation in hazardous areas:
Gases, vapors, mists (G): Zone 0, 1, 2
Dusts (D): Zone 20, 21, 22
- Single and double RTD
- Mineral insulated measuring insert
- Sheath diameter: Ø3, Ø4.5, Ø6, Ø8 mm
- Sheath material: stainless steel 1.4401 (AISI316) or other
- Cable gland ATEX I M1, II GD, IP65 (cable diameter Ø5..10mm)
- Output signal: RTD or 4..20 mA (option)
The sensor consists of an exchangeable measuring insert and aluminum connection head where mounting a temperature transmitter with 4-20 mA/HART® or Profibus®PA output signal is possible.
Insertion length, sheath diameter, connection head as well as type and number of sensors, accuracy and method of connection can be selected individually for the respective application.
Temperature transmitter ( Option )
Transmitter is mounted inside the connection head of the sensor: directly on measuring inset or in the high cap of head.
The second method is advantageous as it allows changing standard measuring inset quickly without a need to disassemble the transmitter; it means reduction of time and costs of maintenance of the sensor and protecting wires against any damage possible. Mounting of two transmitters inside the connection head available upon request.