Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Measuring insert (TC)
Type: W2.. / APW2..
- Measuring range: -40 .. +1150°C
- Exchangeable measuring insert for thermocouple sensors
- Made of mineral insulated cable (vibration proof)
- Standard sheath material: INCONEL® 600
- Spring-loaded measuring insert provides ideal contact with protective tube
- Temperature transmitter can be installed instead of termional block
The measuring inserts for thermocouples described here are designed for installation in a protection assembly. Operation without thermowell is only recommended in certain applications. These measuring inserts are made from flexible, mineral insulated sheathed cable. Apart from being flexible this model has outstanding resistance to vibration.
Screwed-in nut placed on ceramic block provides comfortable connection with connecting cable.
This model is spring loaded to ensure that the measuring insert is firmly pressed down on the thermowell bottom, which provides:
- quick response time,
- length compensation ( +/- 10 mm ),
- decrease of vibrations inside the thermowell
Temperature transmitter ( Option )
Temperature transmitter with signal output 4-20mA or 0-10V is mounted directly on measuring inset instead of terminal block.
ATEX, EAC Ex versions