Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Thermocouple (TC) with exchangeable measuring insert
Type: TT..U / APTT..U
- Measuring range: -40 .. +1200°C
- Industrial furnaces
- Heat treatment processes
- Air ducts and gas ducts
- Bearing alloys in furnace bath
- Standard protection tube material:
Stainless Steel 1.4841 ( AISI314 )*
- Temperature transmitter can be installed in the sensor head
- Gas-tight compression fitting ( to 0.1 MPa)
- Optionally the head can be installed with a local temperature display ( DANWdie-LED )
The sensor consists of an exchangeable measuring insert, outer protective tube (thermowell) and aluminum connection head where mounting a temperature transmitter with 4-20 mA/HART® or Profibus®PA output signal is possible.
The measuring insert is a replaceable element of the complete sensor, which significantly reduces the time and cost of maintenance of measuring instruments on site.
Insertion length, design of thermowell, connection head as well as type and number of sensors, accuracy and method of connection can be selected individually for the respective application.
Temperature transmitter ( Option )
Measuring transmitter is mounted in the higher cap of the head.
The advantage of this solution is that replacing the standard insert with a terminal block is easy, which significantly shortens the time and lowers the cost of sensor maintenance and protects the connection cables.