Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Resistance thermometer (RTD) with exchangeable measuring insert
Type: TOPSPT / APTOPSPT
- Measuring range: -50 .. +300°C
- General industrial services
- Food industry
- Stainless Steel AISI321 / 1.4541 or AISI316L / 1.4404, AISI316Ti / 1.4571 upon request
- Spring-loaded measuring insert provides ideal contact with protective tube
- Temperature transmitter can be installed inside connection head of sensor
The sensor consists of an exchangeable measuring insert, outer protective tube (thermowell) with neck and aluminum or stainless steel connection head where mounting a temperature transmitter with 4-20 mA/HART® or Profibus®PA output signal is possible.
The measuring insert represents the replaceable element of the complete sensor which reduces time and costs of maintenance of the measuring apparatus installed in the object. Spring fixation of the measuring insert provides perfect pressure to the bottom of the protecting tube, reduces time of reaction to changes of temperature and increases accuracy of measurement as well as reduces natural vibration thus mechanical and electrical defects can be avoided.
Insertion length, process connection, design of thermowell, connection head as well as type and number of sensors, accuracy can be selected individually for the respective application.