Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Resistance thermometer (RTD) with exchangeable measuring insert
Type: TOPI / APTOPI
- Measuring range: -200 .. +600°C
- Fine chemical industry
- Light energy industry
- General industrial services
- Food industry
- Stainless Steel AISI321 / 1.4541 or AISI316L / 1.4404, AISI316Ti / 1.4571 upon request
- Measuring insert diameter: Ø5÷Ø8 mm
- Temperature transmitter can be installed inside connection head of sensor
- Connection head with local LCD or LED display as an option (see models TWR01H, DANWdie-LED)
The sensor consists of an exchangeable measuring insert and aluminum connection head where mounting a temperature transmitter with 4-20 mA/HART® or Profibus®PA output signal is possible.
Insertion length, connection head as well as type and number of sensors and accuracy can be selected individually for the respective application.
Temperature transmitter ( Option )
Transmitter is mounted inside the connection head of the sensor: directly on measuring inset or in the high cap of head.
The second method is advantageous as it allows changing standard measuring inset quickly without a need to disassemble the transmitter; it means reduction of time and costs of maintenance of the sensor and protecting wires against any damage possible. Mounting of two transmitters inside the connection head available upon request.
ATEX, EAC Ex versions