Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Slot resistance thermometer
- Electric motors
- Single and double design
- Measuring circuit 2-, 3-, 4-wire
- Sensing element:
Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000 (IEC 751)
Ni100, Ni500, Ni1000 (DIN 43760)
Cu50, Cu100 (GOST 6651-2009)
- TOPE600 sensor dimensions (measuring insert): 2.5 x 10 x 80 mm (thickness x width x length)
- Wide range of designs
- Temperature class F (+155°C), H (+180°C)
- Non-standard parameters available upon request:
- non-standard dimensions/shapes
- side cable exit
- cables according to the customer's specifications
- housing painted with conductive varnish
- Dielectrical strength 2.5 kVAC/60 sec.,
optionally 5.0 kVAC/60 sec.
-20 .. +155°C (temperature class F)
-20 .. +180°C (temperature class H)
Insert these thin, laminated RTDs in winding slots to detect high temperatures before insulation damage occurs. Six sensors are recommended for each motor, two per phase. Locate sensors near the hottest point of the windings for best performance.
RTD (Stator Slot RTD) of TOPE600 series is installed and coated in additional housing, consisting of two parts (lower and upper). With the additional housing, complete thermometer can be precisely adapted to the dimensions of the generator groove/slot.
Dimensions of the housing, length and insulation of the connecting cable, accuracy class, may be selected depending on the application needs/requirements.
Above mentioned data presents only small part of our supplies program of stator temperature sensors. Upon the customer's request, other versions can also be delivered.