Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Resistance thermometer (RTD) with M12 connector
- Equipment/tank design
- Technological process installations in all branches of industry
- Machine design
- Heating systems, air conditioning and ventilation
- Standard protective tube material:acid resistant steel 1H18N9T (1.4541/AISI321)*
- Connector M12x1, 4-pole according to IEC 60 947-5-2
- Measuring range: -50 .. +260°C
- Built-in 2-wire temperature transmitter, 4-20 mA signal output
- High measurement accuracy
- Compact, economical design
- Resistant to vibrations
- Protection type IP67 according to DIN EN 60529
The sensor consists of a non-replaceable measuring insert, a welded protection tube with process connection and a Hirschmann brand, M12x1 4-pole connector according to IEC 60947-5-2. The measuring transmitter is installed in the top part of the casing.
The integrated programmable two-wire transmitter converts the resistance value into a current signal.
The RTD temperature probe with programmable two-wire transmitter is used to measure temperatures from -50°C to +260°C. The output signal 4 to 20 mA is available in a linearized way(temperature linear). The device is designed for industrial applications and complies with the respective European standards to guarantee electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
These thermometers are appropriate for a maximum pressure of 40 bar (depending on the length of the immersion part and the diameter). All electrical parts are protected from splash water and are resistant to vibrations.
Immersion length, process connection, length of the thermowell, shape and material of the protection tube can be selected depending on the requirements of the application.