Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Resistance thermometer (RTD) with GDM connector
- Measuring range: -50 .. +400°C
- Equipment/tank design
- Technological process installations in all branches of industry
- Machine design
- Heating systems, air conditioning and ventilation
- Standard protective tube material:
acid resistant steel 1H18N9T (1.4541/AISI321)*
- High measurement accuracy
- Compact, economical design
- Resistant to vibrations
The sensor consists of a non-replaceable measuring insert, a welded protection tube with process connection and a Hirschmann brand, GDM type socket.
The sensor is connected via a quick release GSP type cable socket connection in accordance with DIN EN 175301-803A.
These thermometers are appropriate for a maximum pressure of 40 bar (depending on the length of the immersion part and the diameter). All electrical parts are protected from splash water and are resistant to vibrations.
Immersion length, process connection, length of the thermowell, material of the thermowell can be selected depending on the requirements of the application.