Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
- Measuring range: -50 .. +150°C
- General mechanical engineering
- Temperature measurement of bearings
- General industrial services
- Measuring insert made of sheathed cable with MgO insulated inside
- Measuring insert diameter: Ø3 mm
- Short response time to temperature changes
- Vibration resistant
- Possibility of mounting temperature transmitter inside connection head
TRP-323 / APTTRP-323 sensor consists of spring-loaded measuring insert, threaded connection and aluminum connection head where mounting temperature transmitter with 4-20 mA output signal is possible.
Sheathed resistance sensors are made of mineral insulated cable in which conduits are isolated from each other and outer shell by MgO powder. It provides reduced time of reaction to temperature changes and increases accuracy of measurement as well as reduces natural vibration thus mechanical and electrical defects can be avoided.
These sensors are designed for direct temperature measurement in hard to reach places and wherever is need of using flexible, small diameter, high vibration and shock resistance with short response time to temperature changes.
Immersion lenght, thread of process connection and connection head may be modified according to application needs/requirements.
This data sheet contains only small part of our supplies program of resistance thermometers with spring-loaded measuring inserts.