Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
Mineral insulated thermocouple
- Measuring range: -40 .. +800°C
- Machinery industry
- Temperature measurement of surfaces
- General industrial services
- Sheathed thermocouple TTP-318 with ring pad. Sensor ended with miniature S-010 plug
- Sheathed thermocouple in which conduits are isolated from each other and outer shell by MgO powder
- Sheath made of heat-resistant steel
- Small size: even Ø1 mm
- Short response time for temperature change
- Flexible construction of temperature sensor
- Vibration resistant
Available thermocouple versions
|TC||Sheath diameter d [mm]|
|1 x TC
|2 x TC
Sheathed thermocouple sensors are made of mineral insulated cable in which thermocouple conduits are isolated from each other and outer shell by MgO powder. It provides reduced time of reaction to temperature changes andincreases accuracy of measurement as well as reduces natural vibration thus mechanical and electical defects can be avoided.
These sensors are designed for direct temperature measurement in hard to reach places and wherever is need of using flexible, small diameter, high vibration and shock esistance with short response time to temperature changes.
Sheathed thermocouple can be bent with curvature radius of at least three times the outer diameter of the sheathed thermocouple thanks to strong compression of MgO insulation layer and appropriate internal conduit structure.
Complete thermocouple sensor consists of ring pad which can be welded or delivered separately.