Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
- Measuring range: -40 .. +1200°C
- Temperature measurement of pipe walls in industrial furnaces
- Energy industry
- Petrochemical industry
- TTP-322 construction version: tube-skin thermocouple with UG4 compression fittings and compensation cable.
- Made of insulated wire inside by magnesium oxide MgO
- Each sensor is adapted to the specific applications to ensure optimum productivity
- Available sheats material: INCONEL 600 (2.4816), AISI316 (1.4401), AISI310 (1.4841), AISI446 (1.4762)
- Spiral or S type loops expansion joints
Tube-Skin thermocouple (for mounting of the surfaces of pipes) is a very effective tool to measure pipe wall temperatures in the petrochemical installations and boiler tubes and superheater tubes in steam power plants. Made of insulated wire inside by magnesium oxide MgO.
Tube skin thermocouple is usually grounded to the sleeve KNIFE-EDGE or a weld pad (dimensions 30x30mm), which allows a good fit to the shape of the process pipe. Tips for welding can be wider and countoured to the surfaces of the pipe, thus facilitating the installation of on-site. Weld-sleeve type KNIFE-EDGE-shaped provide faster response time fo the temperature sensor. Tube skin thermocouples available with sheath diameter of Ø8 to Ø12.7 mm and have a thick wall.
Loops expansion joints compensate for the size of the pipe due to increased temperature. To increase security along the tube mounting brackets can be welded
Each sensor is adapted to the specific applications to ensure optimum productivity, because for each application there is different type of structure measurement, such as PAD or KNIFE-EDGE.