Amount netto: 0.00 zł
Amount brutto: 0.00 zł
- Measuring range: -40 .. +800°C
- Measuring temperature distribution inside large tanks
- Energy industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Single thermocouple made of sheathed cable with MgO insulated inside
- Customized to individual customer needs
- Low cost of single temperature measuring point
- Threaded or flange process connection
- Compact design of independent temperature measuring points
- Maximum lenght of immersion is up to 30 meters
Multi-point thermocouple with temperature transmitters
Very often it is necessary to measure the temperature distribution along the entire length of larger tanks. In this case it is recommended to install multi-point thermocouple where hot junctions are placed on different immersion lenghts. This solution allows to measure temperature in different levels by one set of thermocouples or RTD sensors (for a special request).
Multi-point thermocouple are used in catalytic cracking, lime kilns, disttillation columns, pressurized reaction vessels and in many other applications. Lenght of complete sensor can be modified up to 30 meters (rolled version without external thermowell) with 12 or more measuring points.
Multi-point thermocouple is customized to customer request by placing hot junctions in the most important process spots. Many years of expierence and highly qualified personel will help with creating technical project of multi-point thermocouple that meets individual requirements of every our client.